Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Getting To Know The Cuscowilla Team

Getting to know Matt Wilson, Corporate Sales Executive


What is your position here? I am the Corporate Sales Executive, meaning I solicit businesses or groups to host their outings or events here at our property.

How long have you been at Cuscowilla? It will be three years in April.

What is your favorite thing about Cuscowilla? The people! From the staff to the members to the guests who stay at Cuscowilla, I enjoy meeting and working with such a variety of people. Everyone has such great qualities to offer and are so different that it makes Cuscowilla a great place!

What is your favorite about your job? I love that my job is different every day. I face new challenges daily and no day is ever the same.

What is your favorite thing to do outside of work? I love to attend UGA football games, hanging out on the lake and spend time with friends.

What is new in the Sales Department? We are gearing up for 2010 and ready for a great year. We are really looking forward to Masters Week, and working with repeat clients and hopefully some new faces! (PS - If you are interested in hosting a group or event at Cuscowilla, call us at 706-484-0050)


No comments:

Post a Comment