Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Getting to know...

Jessica Moore, Pro Shop

What is your job title? Merchandise Manager

How long have you been here at Cuscowilla? I have been at Cuscowilla for 4 years.

What do you enjoy most about your job? The challenge of surpassing the goals I have set for myself and my company. I also enjoy the interaction with my members and guests ensuring they receive service above and beyond their expectations.

What is your favorite thing about Cuscowilla? The way we can balance a laid back atmosphere while remaining a high class facility. The people, both members and staff, are absolutely wonderful to work with which makes my career choice more rewarding.

What’s your favorite thing to do outside of work? I have many favorites. I enjoy good food, great friends, entertaining guests, my 2 dogs, and reading.

Do you play golf? I wish I could play more frequently but I only play about 4 times a year.

What’s new and great in the Pro Shop? Under Armour apparel for men and ladies is my favorite this year with the moisture wicking technology for our extremely hot summers, as well as the sleek design and look of the shirts and outerwear.

Any sales coming up? December 12th is the Santa Claus open tournament, which is the last event of the year. We will be having our Annual Christmas Sale beginning the Thursday before and will end on Sunday, December 13th.

No comments:

Post a Comment