Thursday, September 9, 2010

Getting to Know...

Jaime Murray Events Manager

What is your position here? Events Manager

How long have you been at Cuscowilla? 3 years

What is your favorite thing about Cuscowilla? I love driving into Cuscowilla and seeing the gorgeous surroundings, as well as working with our great team and our members and guests.

What do you enjoy most about your job? I enjoy working with such a wide variety of people-ranging from brides to corporate meeting planners to our members. I get to do something different every day! I love also working with our Food and Beverage Team and learning as much as possible about different foods and wines.

What is your favorite thing do to outside of work? I enjoy spending time with my family and dogs and watching all college sports!

What kind of new things are going on in your department? We are working on some exciting events for this fall, including Cheeseburger in Paradise, which is going to be on Saturday, September 25 at The Waterside. It should be a fun and exciting night!

Where are you from? I am from Buckhead, GA (the real Buckhead!) and grew up on Lake Oconee.

How long have you lived in Georgia? My entire life!

Do you play golf? I don't play golf but I'm an expert cart driver!

No comments:

Post a Comment