Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Getting To Know...

Wayne Watts 1st Assistant Golf Professional

What is your position here? I am the 1st Assistant Golf Professional.

How long have you been at Cuscowilla? I have been at Cuscowilla for 15 months.

What is your favorite thing about Cuscowilla? The membership is my favorite thing about Cuscowilla.

What do you enjoy most about your job? I really enjoy interacting with the customers and the membership. I enjoy trying to make their experience here as great as it possibly can be.


What is your favorite thing to do outside of work? I love to golf and fish when I’m not working.

What kind of new things are going on in your department? We are reseeding our greens currently.


Where are you from? I am originally from South Carolina.


How long have you lived in Georgia? I have lived in Georgia for 15 months.


Do you play golf? As much as I can!


No comments:

Post a Comment