Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Getting To Know...

Lamar Kersey, Junior Sous Chef

What is your position here? Junior Sous Chef

How long have you been at Cuscowilla? I’ve been at Cuscowilla for 5 ½ years.

What is your favorite thing about Cuscowilla? The members – we have the most down to earth, enjoyable people I’ve ever met.

What do you enjoy most about your job? I love the challenges that my job brings and being apart of such a wonderful team.

What is your favorite thing to do outside of work? I love to play golf!

What kind of new things are going on in your department? We have now reopened at The Waterside Restaurant for Sunday nights and all day on Mondays. Stop by and try the great brick oven pizzas!

Where are you from? I was born and raised in Eatonton.

How long have you lived in Georgia? All of my life with the exception of the time I spent in Charleston, SC going to Johnson & Wales University for my culinary degree.

Do you play golf? As much as I can!


No comments:

Post a Comment