Thursday, October 21, 2010

Getting to Know...

Susan Hurst, Human Resource and On-Site Security Supervisor

What is your position here? I am the Human Resource and On-Site Security Supervisor.

How long have you been at Cuscowilla? I've been here for 10 years.

What is your favorite thing about Cuscowilla? I love the natural habitat and the animals.

What do you enjoy most about your job? I really enjoy interacting with people.

What is your favorite thing to do outside of work? I play with my grandson and fish!

What kind of new things are going on in your department? We are currently researching the Health Care Reform and editing the Employee Handbook.

Where are you from? I'm originally from Hershey, PA.

How long have you lived in Georgia? I've been in Georgia for 45 years.

Do you play golf? Heavens no!


No comments:

Post a Comment