Monday, July 12, 2010

Getting to Know...

Nathan Crumb

What is your position here? Assistant Rooms Manager

How long have you been at Cuscowilla? I have been at Cuscowilla for 6 months.

What is your favorite thing about Cuscowilla? The employees I work with.

What do you enjoy most about your job? I really enjoy getting to know our members and guests here at Cuscowilla.

What is your favorite thing to do outside of work? Outside of work I like to go snowboarding and participate in just about every other sport.

What kind of new things are going on in your department? We have just implemented a mid shift for the housekeeping department in order to better service the public areas from 5-7pm.

Where are you from? I am from Greeley and Eagle Colorado.

How long have you lived in Georgia? I have lived in Georgia for 2 ½ years so far.

Do you play golf? I do play golf, but I am more of a golf club owner than a player.



No comments:

Post a Comment