Monday, July 26, 2010

Getting to Know...

Amanda Fulmer

What is your position here? Membership Coordinator

How long have you been at Cuscowilla? I have been working at Cuscowilla for nine years.

What is your favorite thing about Cuscowilla? I love getting to know the property owners.

What do you enjoy most about your job? At Cuscowilla, I enjoy talking to new people about Cuscowilla and letting them know what we have to offer.

What is your favorite thing to do outside of work? Outside of work I enjoy walking and going to see a movie.

What kind of new things are going on in your department? We are currently having a limited time offering on our CAC Membership initiation fee of 21,000 in addition, a new member will have the option to add a National Golf Membership for no additional fee!

Where are you from? I am originally from Stone Mountain.

How long have you lived in Georgia? I have lived in Georgia for 35 years.

Do you play golf? I do not play golf, but I would love to learn.


No comments:

Post a Comment