Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Getting to Know...

Carly Knight

What is your position here? I am the Sous Chef

How long have you been at Cuscowilla? I have been the sous chef at Cuscowilla since March 2004

What is your favorite thing about Cuscowilla? I love the relaxed atmosphere at the resort.

What do you enjoy most about your job? The most exciting part of my job is planning and cooking for our club golf tournaments.

What is your favorite thing to do outside of work? When I am not working at Cuscowilla I enjoy golfing, traveling, gardening, cooking and trying new restaurants, or most recently sitting on my couch eating Mexican food and ice cream and being seven months pregnant.

What kind of new things are going on in your department? At the Golf House Grill we are working on some exciting new member events such as Twilight Golf and Nine Dine and Wine, as well as member specials and new daily lunch specials.

Where are you from? I’m originally from Texas.

How long have you lived in Georgia? I have lived in GA for 12 years.

Do you play golf? I just received golf clubs for Christmas and hope to play a lot more after the birth of my son in September!

No comments:

Post a Comment