Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Getting To Know...

Jeff Steinberg, Restaurant Operations Manager


What is your position here? My position is Restaurant Operations Manager (In charge of all Cuscowilla F&B operations).

How long have you been at Cuscowilla? I have worked for Cuscowilla for six years.
What is your favorite thing about Cuscowilla? I really like the property’s unique ambiance (peaceful and relaxing). It’s a great feeling to be inside the gates of Cuscowilla, not only for our guests, property owners and members, but for our employees as well!

What do you enjoy most about your job? I enjoy the sense of satisfaction when your work makes people feel good and you know they are enjoying their vacations, weddings, etc. because of our customer service. Also, my passion for providing a special dining experience with excellent cuisine, fine wines, and warm and friendly service. That is always the goal!
What is your favorite thing to do outside of work? I enjoy being active and traveling.

What kind of new things are going on in your department? There are always new things going on. Right now we are working on new ways to embrace our members. We are working on training and product knowledge with our staff, and developing a cohesive management staff so we can lead our department to the next level.

Where are you from? Originally I am from Brooklyn, New York.

How long have you lived in Georgia? I have lived in Georgia 17 years.

Do you play golf? Yes, I love to play golf and I think Cuscowilla has one of the best courses I have ever played. It’s a jewel!






No comments:

Post a Comment