Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Getting to Know...

Ron Krausman, Assistant Golf Professional

What is your position here? Assistant Golf Professional

How long have you been at Cuscowilla? I have been working at Cuscowilla for 2 years

What is your favorite thing about Cuscowilla? The family atmosphere is my favorite aspect of Cuscowilla.

What do you enjoy most about your job? I really enjoy getting to work with our great team and membership every day!

What is your favorite thing to do outside of work? I like to spend time with my wife and dogs.

What kind of new things are going on in your department? The course is undergoing a project on the greens so we are offering golf clinics and lessons for members.

Where are you from? I am originally from Kent, Ohio.

How long have you lived in Georgia? I’ve been living here for 2 years.

Do you play golf? As much as I can!




No comments:

Post a Comment