Monday, August 16, 2010

Getting To Know

Carrie Vanderver, Assistant Food & Beverage Manager



What is your position here? Assistant Food & Beverage Manager

How long have you been at Cuscowilla? I have been working at Cuscowilla for about 4 months.

What is your favorite thing about Cuscowilla? I love the natural beauty of everything.

What do you enjoy most about your job? I enjoy getting to know the membership, as well as resort guests. I look forward to building stronger relationships with the Cuscowilla family throughout my time here.

What is your favorite thing to do outside of work? There are so many things! I love being outdoors, antique shopping, reading, cooking (and eating), and just exploring whatever or wherever I can.

What kind of new things are going on in your department? We started a new specialty beverage menu! Everyone should come try a Heavenly Tilly… the name says it all!
Where are you from? I moved to Eatonton from Athens, but I am from Baxley, GA.

How long have you lived in Georgia? I have lived in Georgia all my life! I was born in Okefenokee Regional Hospital. You might call me “Swampwise.”

Do you play golf? I played golf on my high school team, but I’m a little rusty these days.


No comments:

Post a Comment