Monday, June 14, 2010

Getting To Know...

Lea Justice

What is your position at Cuscowilla on Lake Oconee? I am the Community Manager here at Cuscowilla.

How long have you been at Cuscowilla? I have been working for Cuscowilla for 15 years and still cant get enough!

What is your favorite thing about Cuscowilla? I love working in a family environment. We may bump into each other from time to time, but as a whole we all give 100% because we have a passion for Cuscowilla and want to see the very best for our fellow employees, property owners, members, and guests.

What do you enjoy most about your job? It has been one of my greatest joys to see Cuscowilla grow from the ground up. To think back to where we began as a little dirt road and a big vision and to now read comments from members and guests of how wonderful their experiences have been is a real gift!

What is your favorite thing to do outside of work? I love being outdoors and spending time with my family. We have a two year old daughter which keeps my husband and I on our toes.

Where are you originally from? I was born in Athens, Georgia.

How long have you lived in Georgia? I have been a Ga resident all my life.

Do you play golf? I dont have enough time at the moment, but hopefully one day!


No comments:

Post a Comment