Monday, June 21, 2010

Getting To Know...

Trevor Brown

What is your position here? I am the Assistant Rooms Division Manager.

How long have you been at Cuscowilla? Just a short 2 months but I'm already loving my job.

What is your favorite thing about Cuscowilla? My favorite thing about Cuscowilla is the calm atmosphere I have to work in everyday.

What do you enjoy most about your job? I really love the versatility of working with many different departments.

What is your favorite thing to do outside of work? A perfect day for me would be listening to music while having a cigar.

What kind of new things are going on in your department? The front desk is welcoming all Select Registry guests and Housekeeping has added a new mid day shift while also preparing for 4th of July weekend.

Where are you from? Originally I am from New Jersey.

How long have you lived in Georgia? I have been living in Atlanta for five years.

Do you play golf? Not yet, hopefully I will learn in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment