Monday, June 28, 2010

Getting to Know...

Jimmy Branan

What is your position here? Real Estate Broker

How long have you been at Cuscowilla? It will 8 years in September that I have worked here at Cuscowilla.

What is your favorite thing about Cuscowilla? I love the natural beauty of Cuscowilla. Driving through the front gate and winding thought the meadows while looking at the golf course is one of my favorite things.

What do you enjoy most about your job? I enjoy meeting new people and showing them how special life is at Cuscowilla. The people at Cuscowilla are so nice.

What is your favorite thing to do outside of work? I love to spend time with my wife, Cammie, and my two daughters, Mary Grace and Allie.

What kind of new things are going on in your department? There really has never been a better time to get involved at Cuscowilla. We currently have special pricing on our Non-Resident Golf Membership and The Club at Cuscowilla Membership. There are also lots of great Real Estate opportunities. We have specials offers on our Developer Building Lots and we have Resale Lots and Homes available in all price ranges.

Where are you from? I am from Milledgeville, Georgia.

How long have you lived in Georgia? I have lived in Georgia my whole life.

Do you play golf? I do play golf, and I love it. Cuscowilla’s course is a real challenge and it will keep your game sharp!


No comments:

Post a Comment